Login

    Rain Policy and Heat Sheet

    Dear Dolphin Families,

    We are aware that there is a significant chance of storms tomorrow. We are monitoring the weather closely, and the final decision to postpone a meet is made around 5:30 AM and sent out via Remind and Email. If no Remind or email is sent, the meet is proceeding as normal. 

    The chance of severe thunderstorms has already dropped though, and we are hoping the meet will proceed. We can have a meet in light showers, so a low-moderate chance of rain will not cause a postponement. 

    Unless you hear otherwise, we will see you at 6:45 AM at Park Falls!

    Add Snippet